Enterprise as a System of Systems
The Enterprise as a System of Systems (SoS) concepts and principles consists of a number of types of systems that are described using a System Description based on the underlying System Concepts and Principles. These systems form the building blocks that are used as the basis for an Architecture Framework and for the contents of the Architecture Description. These system building blocks (Abstract Systems) are described using the system description template identified for any system.
These Enterprise system concepts and principles have been developed as part of the creation of the Ontology Definition View (ODV) for the following Architecture Framework Definitions:
- See the ODV for the Enterprise (SoS) Architecture Framework Definition
- See the ODV for the Management System Architecture Framework Definition
System descriptions are included for the following types of systems within the Enterprise as a System of Systems (SoS):
- System-of-Interest: Enterprise as a System of Systems (SoS)
- Constituent System: Organization as Systems within a System (SWS)
- System: Management System
- System: Team
- System: Planning System
- System: Team Capability
- System: Person
- System: Information Technology System of Systems (SoS)
The Enterprise Systems PDF contains the Enterprise System Descriptions.
- See the Conceptual Models used to create the above system descriptions
Link to EaaSoS Website Structure PDF for the: Enterprise as a System of Systems
The Enterprise Systems Context Model PDF contains a picture of all of the systems and their context.
The Enterprise Transformation and Change PDF contains the Enterprise Transformation and Change Concepts.
Link to the Enterprise Transformation and Change Model PDF .
Systems within the Enterprise as a System of Systems.
Enterprise Transformation and Change Model
Customer Driven Solutions Limited©2018